This candid, funny, and uncensored exploration of sexuality and what it's like to grow up LGBTQ also includes real stories from people across the gender and sexual spectrums, not to mention hilarious illustrations.
Inside this revised and updated edition, you'll find the answers to all the questions you ever wanted to ask, with topics like:
- Stereotypes―the facts and fiction
- Coming out as LGBT
- Where to meet people like you
- The ins and outs of gay sex
- How to flirt
- And so much more!
You will be entertained. You will be informed. But most importantly, you will know that however you identify (or don't) and whomever you love, you are exceptional. You matter. And so does this book.
This book is for:
- LGBTQIA+ teens, tweens, and adults
- Readers looking to learn more about the LGBTQIA+ community
- Parents of gay kids and other LGBT youth
- Educators looking for advice about the LGBTQIA+ community