Pure Magic is one of those rare works of modern-day witchcraft that has already become a classic. First published twenty years ago, the book has become an essential resource for beginners and experienced devotees of the magical arts. Written by one of today's most trusted and beloved teachers and writers on magic and witchcraft, Pure Magic provides:
- A basic introduction to magic,
- A complete glossary of psychic and magical terminology,
- A primer on the four elements,
- A survey of magical supplies (including minerals and botanicals),
- And a compendium of spells for any situation.
Also included is guidance on how and where to practice magic; how to rightly use words of power; and how to cleanse, protect, and enhance your magical self.
The book was previously published as the Big Book of Practical Spells. This new Weider Classic edition includes a foreword by Mat Auryn and a new preface by the author.